Friday, March 07, 2008

I thought I was Oscar!
Thank you to Frosty for pointing me to the Sesame Street Personality Quiz. Oscar the grouch has always been my favorite character. And sometimes (especially during my chronic headaches), I can be grumpy. So, I totally thought the test would tell me that I'm Oscar. But, surprise- it said I'm Bert! I actually can see that in some ways, but the really freaky thing is that it said that one of my passions is bottle caps!!!
You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you lovable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you live your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others

No comments: