Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Misery & Suspense
I know I've been neglectful in my blogging. I have two excuses:
1) my chronic pains have been wreaking total havoc
2) the small percentage of time I can function as a human being has been spent working on an exciting new crafty endeavor

I am only 32 years old, but usually feel more like an 82 year-old thanks to intractable chronic daily headache, restless leg syndrome, and TMJ (temporomandibular joint disorder). And those are the reason I am awake at 3:30am, when I have to be at work in a mere three hours. I will say that one good thing does come out of it all; my fur-kids really love when all I do is lay in bed b/c they get to cuddle with me! Enough kvetching. On to the good news; I'm collaborating on a project with my favorite group of guys. Soon I will be venturing into a new market with my creations. But, that's all I can say for now! (-:

No comments: