Saturday, December 09, 2006

Holiday meme:
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Both! But not at the same time!
2. What is your favorite holiday dish ? Latkes.
3. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: When I was about 5 years old, I insisted on sitting on Santa's lap at the mall, just like all the other kids were. Santa was speechless when I responded to "What do you want for Christmas" with "I don't celebrate Christmas!"
4. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it as long as I don't have to drive in it.
5. Can you ice skate? Sorta- I went once many years ago. It was fun and I didn't even fall once!
6. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family and eating latkes and gelt.
7. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Lighting the menorah together.
8. What is your favorite holiday Song? Ocho Kandelikas
9. Candy Canes... Yuck or Yum? Yum!

No comments: